“This Call May Be Recorded…” The Importance of Quality Assurance
If you’ve ever called into a call centre chances are you’ve heard the familiar recording: “This call may be recorded or monitored, for quality and training purposes.” It’s quite easy to ignore, but have you ever wondered what quality in a call centre actually means?
At iContact Quality Assurance (QA) is the cornerstone of our business ethos as it provides us with the knowledge of ‘what makes a quality call’. With both an internal team of QA assessors as well as an external team of 3rd party experts, we are able to closely monitor performance and gain meaningful insights from a continuous cycle of data collection and analysis.
- We can easily identify common customer issues, improve customer experience, and help standardize communication processes with our customers.
- Through call monitoring our agents can provide quality service in line with specific campaign objectives.
- Our management teams are able to increase agents’ efficiency through behaviour modification, providing the opportunity to train and coach agents and improve close rates.
- We are able to identify industry trends as well as trends in the quality of our service. This allows us to make better decisions – such as making changes to training, coaching, re-skilling, recruitment or upgrades in software.
- Our team have the tools to develop evaluation programs that analyse critical performance behaviours and metrics.
- Our Trainers can focus on specific goals and hone certain skills, for example: focus outbound calls on an agent’s persuasiveness and inbound calls on an agent’s product knowledge or problem resolution ability.
Because our business is proudly backed by the best QA processes we have the power to continuously manage, improve and evolve our service offering, keeping us ahead of the competition while providing the very best customer experience!
Is your business looking to enhance their call centre experience?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose iContact
iContact is a leading customer service BPO provider with specialist experience in the banking/financial services, insurance and medical, retail, telcos and hospitality sectors, both domestically and internationally.
We build our solutions around our client’s bespoke needs, delivering a professional service solution premised in our partnership approach to all that we do for our clients.
As part of the Alefbet Holdings Group, a Global Business Services powerhouse which employs 1200 full time employees across its various BPO businesses, we bring a professional and proven pedigree in the sectors we serve.
As a high-performance team, iContact brings cost-effective, quality solutions backed by leading edge technology and human engagements. Our ultimate goal is to deliver the very best in customer experience and first-time query resolution. Our clients can look forward to a proactive and innovative BPO partner in iContact, where exceptional customer service, innovation and perpetual improvement are entrenched philosophies.
iContact’s strategic locations, advanced business intelligence tools, data analytics capabilities, skilled leadership and large, educated skills pool with strong English language proficiency present our customers with an unrivalled value proposition.
For the best in BPO economics, quality and socially responsible supply chains, talk to iContact.
Get in touch with us
Looking for the perfect BPO solution for your business? Fill in your details below and one of our representatives will get back to you within 24 hours with a tailor-made solution.