“This Call May Be Recorded…” The Importance of Quality Assurance
If you’ve ever called into a call centre chances are you’ve heard the familiar recording: “This call may be recorded or monitored, for quality and training purposes.” It’s quite easy to ignore, but have you ever wondered what quality in a call centre actually means?
At iContact Quality Assurance (QA) is the cornerstone of our business ethos as it provides us with the knowledge of ‘what makes a quality call’. With both an internal team of QA assessors as well as an external team of 3rd party experts, we are able to closely monitor performance and gain meaningful insights from a continuous cycle of data collection and analysis.
- We can easily identify common customer issues, improve customer experience, and help standardize communication processes with our customers.
- Through call monitoring our agents can provide quality service in line with specific campaign objectives.
- Our management teams are able to increase agents’ efficiency through behaviour modification, providing the opportunity to train and coach agents and improve close rates.
- We are able to identify industry trends as well as trends in the quality of our service. This allows us to make better decisions – such as making changes to training, coaching, re-skilling, recruitment or upgrades in software.
- Our team have the tools to develop evaluation programs that analyse critical performance behaviours and metrics.
- Our Trainers can focus on specific goals and hone certain skills, for example: focus outbound calls on an agent’s persuasiveness and inbound calls on an agent’s product knowledge or problem resolution ability.
Because our business is proudly backed by the best QA processes we have the power to continuously manage, improve and evolve our service offering, keeping us ahead of the competition while providing the very best customer experience!
Is your business looking to enhance their call centre experience?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose iContact
It’s no wonder Business Process Outsourcing is a growing business trend. By employing a BPO service provider to take care of non-core business processes, an organisation is able to focus on their core competencies and goals.
iContact is a specialised BPO operation based in South Africa that can offer highly tailored services to businesses anywhere in the world.
We are a large-scale, owner-run operation that can provide specialised agents with specific skill sets. We train and coach our agents to meet your stringent requirements. Our service offering is backed by our bespoke software system and the latest technology.
iContact provides customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, analytics, and a range of other BPO/S services.
Get in touch with us
Looking for the perfect BPO solution for your business? Fill in your details below and one of our representatives will get back to you within 24 hours with a tailor-made solution.